The twelve hours before the test study plan:
1. Eat dinner of protein (I like chicken nuggets).
2. Review everything on test.
3. Circle what you don' t know with a red pen.
4. Review only that stuff for two hours.
5. Before bed, one final review of everything.
7. In the morning, one last review of circled items before test.
8. Take test, and pass with flying colors.
How to be Prettier: Cut acne pads in half to save money and prolong the jar.
How to be (less) Awkward: When dressing for a wedding, no white. And nothing that (to the best of your ability) makes you look prettier than the bride.