Wednesday, May 13, 2009

“On matters of style, swim with the current, on matters of principle, stand like a rock" -- Thomas Jefferson

How to be Smarter: You honestly have to know the difference between these two, regardless of your geek status. Click here

How to be Prettier: I hate drinking lots of water but I know I’m suppose to. One little thing I do to get more water in me is I always fill my cup with ice all the way then pour the soda/juice over it, and in restaurants, I always ask for extra ice in my drinks. Water is water, regardless of how you get it into your body!

How to be (less) Awkward: Be the kind of person that gets too excited for theme parties, parades, and/or any event that requires a tee shirt. The kind of people that can get excited for the day to day events about everyday life are the kind of people that are happier, more likable, and, in general, tend to have more fun.